API 580 RBI Certification Preparation
This Risk Based Inspection course is designed to help the audience to understand the essential elements/tasks for an RBI assessment/program as defined in API 580 and understand how to implement and sustain a Risk Based Inspection program. This training is specifically designed for those preparing for API 580 certification. Training is conducted by tutoring, discussion, and simulated API 580 examination during class.
- Good understanding on essential element of an RBI program as per API RP 580
- Good understanding on overall cycle for RBI program
- Able to achieve 70% correct answers for the given API RP 580 examination problems during at the end of training.
- Inspection and Engineering, Maintenance, Operations personnel who are responsible for the mechanical integrity and operability of equipment.
- Others within the organization who are likely to be involved should be familiar with the concepts and principles in the RBI methodology.
Duddy Yan Purnadi, S.T., M.T. (API 580 Risk Based Inspection Professional Cert. No. 68109)
Ten (10) years experiences in oil and gas industry in various titles, including managing resource and execution in several projects, and six (6) years experiences in academic field majoring in materials and mechanical engineering science. Strong track record of technical engagement and performance in Risk Based Inspection, failure analysis, corrosion mapping, and material mechanical testing & characterization.
How to Register
Fill in the Registration Form:
What Will You Get?
Training materials for API RP 580 preparation for certification mainly covers the API RP 580 Risk-Based Inspection standard document, a quick overview of API RP 581 Risk-Based Inspection Methodology, and also API RP 580 examination problems simulation during training period.
Training syllabus consists of these following subjects, but not limited to:
- Risk Assessment Concepts
- Introduction to RBI
- Planning the RBI Program
- Roles, Responsibilities, Training, and Qualifications
- Data & Information Collection for RBI Assessment
- Damage Mechanism Review
- Assessing Probability of Failure (POF)
- Assessing Consequence of Failure (COF)
- Risk Determination, Assessment, and Management
- Risk Management with Inspection Activities
- Other Risk Management Method
- Updating the RBI Assessment
- RBI Documentation & Recordkeeping